Yoni eggs can be used for:
- Develop awareness in your yoni and awaken your senses
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Bring energetic repair in your womb
- Sacred partner play
We recommend practicing with your eggs only in sacred space as we believe this is the best way to honor the work and to reap the benefits of your practice for greater awareness and empowerment.
- Boil water and remove the water from the stove. Wait 2-3 minutes and place your egg(s) in the hot water (not boiling otherwise rose quartz, clear quartz, amethyst, smokey quartz and tiger’s eye eggs can break and shatter).
- Sit in sacred space and infuse your egg with your intentions.
- Use a soft gentle oil (sweet almond, olive, jojoba are examples)to gently massage your low belly and yoni before beginning your ritual.
- We recommend laying for insertion and to do it while rhythmically breathing through your mouth.
- You can practice while on your back, sitting and while doing yoga yet stay in ritual, make it a point to practice for a period of time of say 20 mins and then complete your ritual and clean your egg(s) by running them thoroughly through lukewarm water or with hot water prior to your next use. Dry well.
- Store in their pouch and be mindful not to drop them!
- Do not use your egg(s) if shattered. 😉
We do not recommend sleeping with the Large or Medium sized eggs as they may be too heavy for your pelvic floor and cause prolapse. You do not need to sleep with your eggs to get the benefits of the stones. Less is more when done with presence and intention.
Be mindful if you need to use the restroom while wearing your egg. New users may want to take the egg out beforehand to avoid going fishing in the toilet bowl ! 😉
The first step in caring for your crystals is to clean them energetically. We thus wish to "reset" them and clean up the negative they might have absorbed from their past experiences.
There are different methods: it is up to you to determine which is best suited to the crystal you want to clean, but also to your immediate environment and your state of mind.
- Water: a simple and effective method is to clean them with water. Put them quickly in a flow of clean cold water (under a tap or in a stream), or leave them for a while in a bowl of clean water. Be mindful, however, of water-soluble crystals (such as selenite) which must be cleaned differently.
- Indirect salt: place sea salt in a large bowl, then put the crystals in a transparent bowl on top. Leave them at least overnight.
- Fumigation: Pass each crystal through sacred smoke: incense, White Sage, Palo Santo, resin ...
- Intention: For quick cleaning or when you have no equipment available, simply holding them in your hands with a benevolent cleaning intention may suffice. Try it!
Once your crystals are clean, you need to recharge them to activate their full energy potential. There are different methods to do this. It is up to you to determine your preferred method.
- The earth: bury your crystals in healthy soil, in direct contact, for a good 24-48 hours (watch out for fragile and / or water-soluble crystals).
- Clear quartz: if you have a large “druzy” clear quartz crystal (like a piece of geode) the crystals recharge very well by placing them a few hours above (remember to clean it before and after).
- Light from the Moon / Sun: using the light from the Sun or the Moon is a very powerful way to regenerate the energy of a crystal. Just leave it in direct contact with the light. You’ll want to use a Full Moon, and will be careful with sunlight which tends to discolor very quickly translucent crystals (amethyst, rose quartz, citrine ...).
- Sounds: sound waves quickly regenerate crystals. Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, mantras, chimes, tuning forks….
How often Should I clean-recharge my crystals?
Crystals must be cleaned / recharged when they are received and, at a minimum, after carrying out heavy "work" with them. Cleaning is also necessary when they seem "heavier", "warmer", less "welcoming" when touched. Trust your feelings and test!
What about programming?
Once your crystals are cleaned and recharged you can use them immediately or program them for a specific use. The simplest programming consists in programming a positive intention in a crystal by meditating on this intention with your crystal in your left hand, in order to infuse it.
How to store them?
If your crystals have no place on your current practice altar or in an activated grid, it is always better to store them away from dust and light and to separate them from one other with, at least, a cloth. You also have to decide who can handle your crystals once they are cleaned.
Trust your intuition, and take the time to discover the subtle energy of each of your mineral companions!
1) Each egg is intended for intimate use. No returns are accepted for obvious reasons.
2) Although each egg can improve intravaginal muscles, it is not a substitute for medical treatment. Please stop using this product and consult your doctor if you feel unwell while using this product.